Tuesday 7 October 2008

Awards Galore


I have recieved so many this past week or so i cant keep up lol. so for the I Love your Blog awards a shout out & a Thankyou go to...

Chas , Divvy, Lyn & I have missed someone i cant find the shout lol. Thankyou all for nominating my blog for this award x


Now for a new one to me Given to me by Krystal & Denny

This award is called the "Proximidade Award" or "Friendship Around The World Award". Originally this award was written in spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world.And now I am supposed to pass this award on to 8 great blogs.
My 8 choices are: Stylin'Serina , Sophisticated Scraps , Scraps of Enchantment , WeeScottsLassCreations ,ButterflyFlutterbyCreations , Lights,Camera,Action ,BoundlessBlissScraps ,ScrapsByJessica

No comments: