Tuesday 1 December 2009

Hello, Greetings ......

Hey all , thanks for the miss yous and stalkings and all those nice things lol, I been trying to shuffle my ass back into the habbit, getting a lil twinkling tho ha ha, hopefully sometime soon i may start to get some of my old tuts back online, and who knows next year maybe even a new one (Dont hold breath tho) its too dangerous! For now i just wanted to say a good buddy of mine has opened a new forum, No adverts so makes for a pleasant backdrop for your gorjuss work. Its Called Fantasy Reflections click and join, she needs lots of avid pspers and non pspers as well , Lorna will make you feel most welcome, she has a lot of enthusiamn and is looking to make this group a wonderful place to visit.

2 comments:

Galntn said...

Thanks hun for the link, I'm going to join and maybe someday (hint) in the future I can join yours ;-). Galntn

Chatita said...

Thank you for the invitation. I just joined. Please comeback soon. New year wish--> "read you posting and tagging" Love u sweet. Thanks for visiting my blog.