Sunday 18 January 2009

Awards & Tagged


Ive been tagged , its been a while since i done this one so hopefully i can come up with something new lol

I was tagged by Bethanne , Thankyou Bird, i had a lot of fun look thru your blog and i love your LO.
What i have to do

1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell 6 things about myself
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment letting them know they've been tagged (6) things about me:

Here goes thru the ages

1) I started smoking at the age of 12,
As you will see from below im attempting to quit for the umpteenth time.
2) At 15 i basically left school (rampant truant) But i did get myself a job which i worked nights and weekends . It was well paid and taught me a great deal.
3) I had my first child at 20 , he is now living away from home and going to college .
Bright as a button he is im very proud of him.
4) I Had my Kidney removed at 25, So obviously i now only have one lol.
5) I met My Hubby and married at the age of 29, we have three children together
all beautiful little rays of sunshine.
6) At 31 i took the huge step and learned how to use a computor lol,
I had never touched one before this.


Ok onto the awards
Amazing Artist Award


Not sure i should have this one lol but hey ho made me smile
awarded by Simone, Cuddz & Trish ty gals

Recipitents

And the other one
From Simone again bless ya matey ty

So I have to pass these on, now ive been awol so im gonna have a look around some blogs and give these awards to some new peeps on the block. to show some appreciation and encouragement, so stay tuned lol

No comments: