Thursday 27 November 2008

Treasured Friend Award


Newest Award on the block and wow i got this given by some special people
Joanne my gutsy pal, Beaches a very old friend , Sox me Ozzy nutter, Serina my smiley friend, Butter my yokel buddy and last but not least Lyn one of my fab group members.
Thankyou all ladies for been good friends.
Now I must pass this on to Others
Teresa , Danielle & My good Buddy Jessica
I met each of these Gals through tagging and, was delighted to be able to use thier fabulous works in my tutorials. Through this i have found 3 great people who its a pleasure to call friend

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Awww, thank you hunny! I'm glad to have you as a friend as well! Thanks so much for the award!

Love & hugs!! XOXO ;)

Jessica DuHamel said...

YOu are the BESTEST!